The Power of Chemistry
for a Brighter Future
We will keep you up-to-date with the latest information about our products.
Tosoh Finechem Corporation, a leading international manufacturer,
produces a wide array of basic building block chemicals based on
our strategic position in organometallic and halogenated chemistries.
Our products are used in pharmaceuticals, agrochemicals, general chemical synthesis,
paint manufacture, specialized rubbers, surfactant applications,
organic light-emitting diode (OLED) manufacture, water purification,
and various other industrial applications.
Search for Products
- Search by Compounds
- Search by Application
Based on a stable supply of bromine (Br2) and hydrogen bromide gas (HBr) from Tosoh Corporation, Tosoh Finechem produces various compounds
used as raw materials for pharmaceuticals, agrochemicals and electronics.
- Alkyl bromide
- Bromo chloroalkane
- Styrene derivatives
- Other bromine compounds
A wide range of fluorine-containing compounds based on fluorination
technology using hydrogen fluoride (HF) and derivatization technology
using tetrafluoroethylene (CF2=CF2).
- CF3 Compounds
- CF2 Compounds
- Other fluorine compounds
Various organometallic compounds, mainly alkyl aluminum,used as
catalysts for the polymerization of polyolefins and synthetic rubbers,
electronic materials, and others.
- High Purity Organic Metals
- Other organometallic compounds
With an overwhelming share of the global market, SPINOMAR® NaSS
(Sodium p-styrene sulfonate) is used in a variety of applications.
We also manufacture photoresist monomers using our proprietary
- Electronic Materials
- We provide various products such as photoresist monomers and etching gases in the field of electronic materials - where high quality is required - by leveraging our core halogen and organometallic chemistry technologies.
- Polymerization Catalysts
- These include alkyl aluminum and aluminoxane, which are indispensable as polymerization catalysts (co-catalysts) for polyolefins and synthetic rubbers.
- Materials for Pharmaceuticals and Agrochemicals
- We have a diverse lineup of bromine compounds used as raw materials for pharmaceuticals and agrochemicals, including alkyl bromides, bromo chloro alkenes, and other high-purity branched alkyl bromides.
- Functional Materials
- Our proprietary functional materials, such as new surface modifiers that are based on the water and oil repellency which are functions of organo-fluorine compounds, have been highly evaluated in various applications.
CF3I, a CFC substitute material for global warming, has been put to practical use through a joint project with NEDO.
Tosoh Finechem is a globally distinctive company with core technologies in halogen and organometallic chemistry. In addition to manufacturing technologies, Tosoh Finechem possesses extensive knowledge in handling and transportation to ensure a safe and stable supply of its products to countries around the world.
R&DR&D Policy and Strategy
With the aim of creating functional chemicals based on our unique technologies, we have established a structure that swiftly handles everything from molecular design to product commercialization to enable us to take on the challenge of technological innovation and the expansion of technological domains.